The following is for information purposes only. Additional requirements may apply and CAA Norway reserves the right to request additional information/documentation if deemed necessary.
Aircraft registered in a State party to the Chicago Convention have the right, without prior permission, to perform commercial passenger/cargo flights over Norwegian territory and to make stops for non-traffic purposes. Aircraft registered in a State not party to the Chicago Convention must apply for permission.
Applications must include:
- The full name, nationality and contact information of the operator
- Registration mark and type of aircraft to be used
- Complete routing, call sign and schedule
- The nature and purpose of flight
- Name and contact information of the charterer/end-user
- Copy of valid insurance covering at least the third party liability
CAA Norway may require further documentation if deemed necessary.
Applications for traffic permissions can be submitted at: email@example.com
Applications for non-scheduled overflights must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to the planned operation. If a flight is planned to be operated on a Saturday, Sunday or a Norwegian holiday, then the application must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to that Saturday/Norwegian holiday.